Today's topic of interest is CAKE.
What's my favorite cake and who is it made by? Good question.
My favorite cake is vanilla layered cake with a buttercream frosting and cherry filling in the middle of the two layers.
My aunt's friend made my birthday cakes since I can remember and she makes the BEST cake. Whenever my cousin or I have a choice to pick our cake for our birthday parties we always get them from her. Regina's Cakes. That's the name that will forever be AMAZING.
REGINA IN A NUTSHELL
She makes any cake you could ever want and she makes them perfectly. She works out of her house and they are always so nicely done. This year I'm getting the vanilla cake I told you about with pink decorations. She does all decorations too and they are always pretty cute. I let her decide what she wants to do with decorations. If you're interested in ordering one of her cakes, comment on this blog and I can give you a number to reach her at.
FUNNY STORY
My cousin, who is 22 years old, literally throws a fit if his mother doesn't order a Regina cake for his birthday. I can't make fun of him for it though because I do the same thing. Two years ago, my parents forgot to order me a Regina Cake so they brought home a Tops Cake and I cried.. Yes, I cried. I'm not proud of it but her cakes are an addiction. An addiction that you have once a year for your birthday and a few times more for family parties and then you just wait until the next year.
LAST RESORTS....
When I can't get a Regina Cake or we just didn't order in time, I like when my Grandma makes me a cheesecake. She makes the best Polish Cheesecake and those are always yummy for birthdays. I always love grandma's food. I love the Carvel Ice Cream Cakes too. Those are fun for when I have friends over for my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment