Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let's talk about brownies today...



 

BROWNIES
Something I have always loved as a kid was brownies. My mom likes to make them at 
random times and I love coming home to fresh baked brownies. 
I bet you're thinking right now, why did she change the topic? 
Why is this blog about brownies and not another recipe? Good question.. 

Quite honestly, I did not have time to make cupcakes or 
even brownies last night so my recipe is being put on hold until next class, which is
 Monday. Personally, my favorite brownies are just the box ones. 
I would take the Betty Crocker brownies over homemade ones anyday. 

PARTY BROWNIES
One thing I do with my brownies is I put a little extra water in them 
because I’m one of those people that loves sticky brownies rather than dry thick brownies.
 I honestly think that brownies are great for a quick snack or a classy dessert to 
bring to a party. If you’re going to a family party or what not and you need something 
quick to make up in an hour, bake up a batch of brownies and you can frost them with 
pink vanilla frosting and write something on it or just put some fruit or sprinkles on them. 

SNACK BROWNIES
Something I tend to do a lot (which isn’t good) is make brownie sundaes for my snack at night. 
Brownie sundaes with Panda Paws ice cream is the absolute best. I put 
some whip cream on it and chocolate sauce and it’s like heaven. I know this is 
kind of a random sporadic blog but brownies, I thought, would be a good topic 
to talk about for sugar lovers.

 Some other brownies that you can pick up at a local store have peanut 
butter chips in them and I honestly love peanut butter brownies but I know 
they’re not for everyone because a lot of people have nut allergies. 
I think that brownies are a versatile dessert and great for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment